Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week #12 "Task_3.3 Reflection"

1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?

I contributed video and websites that reflected the use of technology within classroom settings.


2.    What role did you play on your team this week?


My role this week was just to find informative websites, video's, contacted (peers) through e-mail, updating them in Current Events, helping group members to keep focus on assignment task.

3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?


I try to continue sending e-mails, in which will motivate their thoughts and help them to keep going. although, some of my group members seem to be facing challenges, I feel as a group we need to be there for each other.


4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week


Yes, I guess we finish our (google-doc) ahead of time, having to contribute to the document itself some of my group members tend to get confuse following what is assigned for the week task. However, I try to support them by sending the assignment task (link) whereas they are able to (click) and follow the directions. I feel the importance of doing these project is to keep group members inform, help them in every which way that I can and more so, not to get (angry) in what I do. I see why this project is so important, having to be going into teaching, I will encounter these problems in a "real classroom settings"..... and as a teacher there are no boundary toward helping your students who is in distress!

No comments:

Post a Comment