Friday, April 19, 2013

"Task_3-5 Reflection" Week (14) and (15)

Group #1   Team Tech-Know

1.    What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
 I have posted (deliverable a,b) links, whereas my group was able to follow the given assignment for this week.
  a. debrief questions, website resources, assignment explanation. (Thomas / Jasmine)
  b. rubric, assessments and feed-back. (Charez / Sherri-Ann) 

2.    What role did you play on your team this week?


I was this weeks facilitator, therefore sending e-mails, assignment information, added resources was evenly shared among the group-members.
(Over-All View for Google-Document) (Melonie Asinsin)

3.    How did you encourage and support your team members this week?

e-mails are my on-going contact with my group, I tend to (joke) with them in the e-mail and try to keep everyone grounded in what is expected out of all of us as a group.

4.    Did the group have any questions or problems this week


No, because I kept them inform through (added-resources) in which help them to understand what their role-play is and pair-them up together, whereas they could help each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment