Wednesday, May 1, 2013

ED-279 Task_ 3- Reflection"


1.   Share the web address url of your groups ScreenR presentation.

         http://www.screenr.com/hIw7


2.  Reflect on your contributions and how you contributed to making your group a success?

   My contributions for my group was ongoing, the fact of working in groups "no matter what" problems will occur and for me is over-looking the matter and continuing to get the assignment done. However, I enjoyed this class emensly and learned a lot through the use of technology..... I remember having to meet with my instructor because having to get all "freak-out" about where to begin within this course, but I am so thankful for the help, support, and peer-feedback, have kept my group grounded in completing our assignments. Could have not done it alone, I depended on my group and they came through.... Mahalo, to Team Tech-Know, most of all "biggest Mahalo" instructor Brent, for your response and encouraging words.... =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment