Monday, January 7, 2013

Self Introduction




Aloha, my name is Melonie Asinsin  (aka) NT-Mel

Favorite Technology Gadget

Desk Computer

Cell Phone


Having to use my desk computer and cell phone keeps me inform with the world, but limited to knowing how to use other (gadgets) is why I have enroll in this class because during my time of schooling back in the 70's was hand held (calculators) or manual (typewriters) =o)


Well, my work style that I have is being (visual) or (kinetic)  I have just learned how to use face-time, whereas my nieces and nephew's calls me periodically since having to be living in the mainland is how we keep in contact. I also have an (ipad) in which I use a lot for homework use, taking notes, and recording lectures in class. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DTWTKDdw8f4 






No comments:

Post a Comment